Creamy rich strawberry version of an old Italian favorite dessert. Wonderful for any occasion!
How To Make Rich Strawberry Tiramisu
- In a large bowl, coat berries in sugar and stir in the hot water. Let sit 10 minutes or until berries soften.
- In a separate bowl, with an electric mixer, whip cream until stiff peaks form; reserve.
- In another bowl, with a mixer set on medium speed, combine the mascarpone cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Add the cheese mixture to the berries and mix gently with a spoon. Fold in whipped cream.
- Heat honey in a microwave-safe cup for 10-15 seconds until warm and a thin consistency.
- Create a second layer of ladyfingers and honey drizzled. (warm honey again if needed to keep thin). Spoon more of the strawberry filling to the top edge. Make sure you have at least 2 complete layers for each ramekin.
- At high speed, whip cream, vanilla and granulated sugar until stiff peaks form. Spread a layer of cream over the tiramisu until completely covered.
- Heat the strawgberry topping in a microwave-safe bowl 5-10 seconds. Spoon small amounts on top of the whiopped cream layer in random locations.
- Using a knife, lightly score the top in a swirl pattern to move the topping for a design. Cover each with plastic wrap and chill until ready to serve.
- To serve, dust each dessert plate with powdered sugar. Place a tiramisu in the middle and garnish with strawberry preserves and mint leaves, as desired. Serve with cookies.
- Sugar: 48g
- Calcium: 97mg
- Calories: 584kcal
- Carbohydrates: 65g
- Cholesterol: 123mg
- Fat: 34g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 166mg
- Protein: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 20g
- Sodium: 59mg
- Vitamin A: 1200IU
- Vitamin C: 42mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Enjoy bright refreshing greens the Thai way, with this yum woon sen or glass noodle salad made with pork and shrimp then tossed in spicy and sour dressing.
This lemon dump cake is super easy to make. All you need is some cake mix, butter, lemon pie filling, and lemon frosting.
These decadent Chocolate Nut Chews is a fun, chocolatey treat you can easily make. A creamy dollop of peanut butter combined with milk, sugar, and cocoa powder gives off a velvety coating. The oats and salted peanuts are mixed in the smooth, chewy candy for a yummy surprise!
BBQ & Grilled
Having a barbecue party soon? Then these grilled St. Louis-style ribs that are basted in rich and smoky barbecue sauce are perfect for you.
Sweet and sticky, khanom chun is an ancient Thai dessert that has layers of steamed pandan-flavored jelly made of tapioca flour and grated coconut.
Try this easy and quick saute potatoes for a simple side dish. Savor tender bites made with only 5 ingredients.
Savor this classic French bistro dish, salade lyonnaise--an incredible combination of crispy pancetta, poached eggs, and fresh frisee, tossed in a rich Dijon vinaigrette. Bon appétit!
No need to go to fancy restaurants to have your favorite corned beef hash. Here is a recipe to make it at home!
This Strawberry Tiramisu is a new take on your usual coffee tiramisu. It is sweeter and tastier when sprinkled with grated chocolate.
This version of the roasted galette is an elegant yet fuss-free recipe that uses tomato and eggplant to make a delicious vegetable pie.