“Pineapple and chocolate together??” you say, but true chocolate-lovers know is a perfect combination.
How To Make Pineapple Chocolate Cake
A wonderfully decadent pineapple cake on its own, and add to that the rich and smooth chocolate and you're left with a heavenly experience worth sharing among your loved ones.
- Cream butter, sugar and vanilla together.
- Beat in eggs.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and cocoa powder.
- Add gradually to creamed mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Stir in nuts and pineapple.
Pour into a greased 8x10-inch pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until center tests done.
- Cool and cut into large squares.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!