The best chocolate cake this side of heaven! The secret ingredients are the mayo and Betty Crocker Devil’s Food Cake mix.
How To Make Copycat Portillo's Chocolate Cake
Make your calories count with this sinful Portillo’s chocolate cake shake recipe. All you need are just vanilla ice cream, heavy whipping cream, and chocolate cake.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and grease 2 nine inch cake pan.s
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water, and mayo and mix.
- Split the batter between the two pans.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- Allow cakes to rest for about 5 minutes the cool on wire racks for 1 hour.
- Place one of the cakes on a plate and spread about 3/4 of one jar of frosting on the top of the cake.
- Place the second cake on top and use the remaining frosting to coat the top of the cake and the sides.
- Sugar: 66g
- Calcium: 21mg
- Calories: 664kcal
- Carbohydrates: 72g
- Cholesterol: 73mg
- Fat: 42g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 250mg
- Protein: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Sodium: 411mg
- Vitamin A: 107IU
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!