You might not think coke and brownies go together, but try this recipe and you’ll see what an amazing combination they make!
Coca-Cola Brownie Cake Recipe
- 1 ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 2 ½ cup flour sifted
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 3 tbsp. cocoa
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup Coca-Cola
- Combine all ingredients except vanilla extract and Coca-Cola.
Blend at a low speed mixer, and then beat 2 minutes at medium speed.
- Add vanilla extract, blending in well by hand.
- Add Coca-Cola and blend well by hand.
- Pour into greased tube pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cool and turn onto cake rack.
- While cake is still warm to touch, top with Brownie Frosting.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!