This is really easy and fast and the children will love it. With no serving amounts, make as much as you like!
How To Make Peanut Butter Cinnamon Toast
- Place the slice of toast into the toaster until it golden brown.
- Spread regular butter lightly over the toast and spread the peanut butter over the butter.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon lightly over the peanut butter and use a butter knife to make sticks out of the toast.
- Place on plate and serve.
- The butter and peanut butter will melt a little.
- This is especially good with milk.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!