This is the perfect mix of granola that would go great with your favorite yogurt.
How To Make Steve's Gourmet Granola
- 6 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup walnuts chopped
- 1 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds
- 3/4 cup sunflower seeds raw
- 1 cup dried coconut
- 1/2 cup dried date pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins and/or craisins
- 1/2 cup light oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a separate pan, roast the oats, walnuts, pecans, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds until they are lightly toasted. Let them cool afterward.
- In a large bowl, combine all the toasted ingredients with the coconut, date, and raisins. Then set the bowl aside.
- Combine the oil, brown sugar, honey, maple syrup, molasses, vanilla, cinnamon, and salt in a saucepan. Then stir them over low heat until they are well-combined and warm to touch.
- Pour the liquid mixture over the dry ingredients in the large bowl and mix well. Then scoop the overall mixture onto a greased cookie sheet pan, flatten it, and roast it in the oven for about 20 minutes. Make sure to stir every five minutes.
- Remove the granola from the oven, then store it in tightly sealed containers in a cool and dry place.
Calories: 592kcal | Carbohydrates: 69g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 33g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 111mg | Potassium: 476mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 5IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 142mg | Iron: 4mg