The cream cheese adds flavor and moisture to this regular banana bread.
How To Make Cream Cheese Banana Bread
1 hr 10 mins
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 cup bananas ripe, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 2 cup buttermilk biscuit mix
- 1/2 cup walnuts can use pecans, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
- Cream sugar and cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in banana and eggs.
- Add biscuit mix and pecans. Pour into a greased and floured 9x5x3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until done. Cool before slicing.
Calories: 231kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 86mg | Potassium: 123mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 362IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg