You must know that The Cheesecake Factory has the best whole wheat bread! That’s why we decided to share this copycat recipe to recreate the classic bread at home.
Best Whole Wheat Bread From The Cheesecake Factory Recipe
- 1 tsp. yeast package
- 1/2 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg white
- 3 tbsp. rolled oats
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix yeast with 3/4 cup warm water.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix cocoa, sugar, oil, salt and yeast.
- Add molasses.
- Mix until combined.
- Slowly add flour while mixing dough.
- Place dough in large bowl and let it sit for 2 hours.
- Set dough in loaf pan. In a small bowl, beat egg white and 1 tsp. water.
- Brush top of loaf with egg white and sprinkle rolled oats.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in oven.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!