This fall use up your favorite fresh apples while you can. This simple recipe allows you to make homemade apple chips in the comfort of your own kitchen. Take a look at this delicious treat and give it a try for your next get-together!
How To Make The Best-Ever Homemade Apple Chips Topped With Sugar
A wonderful recipe for healthier chips! These delightful treats can be eaten on its own as a snack or may it even be a side dish!
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees F.
- Place the apple slices on the baking sheet, without allowing them to touch.
- Top the slices with the half of the sugar.
- Place the sheet in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes.
- Once the apples have baked for 45 minutes, flip them over and sprinkle remaining sugar.
- Continue baking for 45 minutes.
- Remove the apple chip and allow them to cook completely before storing in a sealed container.
- Sugar: 43g
- Calcium: 16mg
- Calories: 199kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 292mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 3mg
- Vitamin A: 147IU
- Vitamin C: 13mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!