This complex dish with features like Mandarin oranges and snap peas is truly gourmet.
How To Make Shanghai Shrimp with Spicy Peach Zinfandel Sauce
An incredible recipe for Shanghai shrimp that is wonderfully tasty and keeping you satisfied with its amazing blend of flavors.
- Combine ginger, lime juice, garlic and red pepper flakes in medium bowl.
Add shrimp; refrigerate 10 minutes.
Heat 1 tablespoon of oil over high heat in a wok or a large skillet.
- Add celery, onion, red bell pepper and peas; cook 1 minute.
- Remove from pan.
- Heat remaining oil over high heat.
Add shrimp; cook, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Stir in cooked vegetables and chutney.
- Garnish with cilantro and Mandarin orange sections.
- Sprinkle with chopped peanuts; serve immediately.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!