A sweet and savory dish prepared in the crockpot, but it will make you feel like a gourmet chef. The pork tenderloin is glazed with a handcrafted honey balsamic sauce and is slowly rendered in the crockpot until tender. To add, this dish is perfect for overnight crockpot cooking. Turn the cooker off when you’re headed out for the day and heat it when you are ready for dinner.
How To Make Crockpot Honey Balsamic Pork Loin Dinner
Enjoy a hearty meal with your family by serving pork loin! This recipe includes juicy slow cooked meat served with cranberry sauce.
- 3 lb. pork tenderloin
- 2 cups asparagus tips
- ¼ cup clover honey
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 can cranberry sauce
- Salt , to season
- Pepper, to season
In a bowl, whisk honey and vinegar together well.
- Mixture will be somewhat lumpy.
Wash off pork and place inside the slow-cooker. Season the meat with a bit of salt and pepper.
- Place asparagus around the pork loin and glaze the tenderloin.
- If desired glaze the asparagus as well; set aside any leftover glaze for later.
- Cook on medium for 4-6 hours, 30 minutes before turning off crockpot or serving, pour the remaining glaze over tenderloin and let cook for the rest of the time.
- Serve hot with cranberry sauce on the side.
- Sugar: 66g
- Calcium: 50mg
- Calories: 685kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Cholesterol: 221mg
- Fat: 12g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 1548mg
- Protein: 72g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Sodium: 219mg
- Vitamin A: 554IU
- Vitamin C: 6mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!