This classic sandwich recipe combines breaded chicken patties with fresh onion, lettuce, and tomato. Whip this up for a true fast-food restaurant sandwich you can enjoy at home!
How To Make Sonic's Honey Mustard And Swiss Chicken Sandwich (Copycat)
Say goodbye to fast food with Sonic’s honey mustard and Swiss chicken sandwich recipe. Crispy chicken patties loaded with tomatoes, lettuce, and cheese.
- Pound chicken breast down with the flat end of a mallet, compressing the meat.
- Combine flour, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper into a bowl.
- Prepare the eggs in a second bowl. In a third bowl, add bread crumbs.
- Roll the chicken breasts in the flour mix, then dip them in the egg and shake off excess. Finally, coat the chicken breast thickly with crumbs, pressing them into the flesh.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan on medium-high and cook the breasts for 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve on buns with honey mustard, Swiss cheese, lettuce, tomato and onion slices.
- Sugar: 8g
- Calcium: 341mg
- Calories: 672kcal
- Carbohydrates: 82g
- Cholesterol: 211mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 5g
- Iron: 6mg
- Potassium: 755mg
- Protein: 47g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 822mg
- Vitamin A: 609IU
- Vitamin C: 7mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
A delicious and crunchy battered chicken fillet sandwiched between two hearty buns, some dressing and other delicious fillings to compliment.