Watermelon Radish Salad Recipe
Add vibrance to your meal with this watermelon radish salad recipe. Crunchy radishes with fresh lettuce and cilantro. Served with some zesty vinaigrette for that extra zing!
- 1⁄4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 shallot, finely diced
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1½ tbsp seasoned rice vinegar
- salt, to taste
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 romaine lettuce heads
- 3 watermelon radishes, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Peel a large shallot and finely dice it. Set aside.
- Mix together olive oil, lemon juice and vinegar. Add diced shallot, salt and pepper to taste. Gently stir in chopped avocado. Set aside.
- Wash watermelon radishes and thinly slice. Set aside.
- Wash and dry cilantro. Coarsely chop. Set aside.
- Wash romaine lettuce and spin dry. Tear or cut leaves and place in large salad bowl. Add radishes and cilantro. Toss and top with avocado vinaigrette.
- Adjust seasonings if necessary by adding more lemon juice, salt or pepper. Serve immediately.
- Sugar: 2g
- Calcium: 45mg
- Calories: 3403kcal
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Fat: 382g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 3mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 278g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 40g
- Potassium: 451mg
- Protein: 2g
- Saturated Fat: 53g
- Sodium: 48mg
- Vitamin A: 2541IU
- Vitamin C: 21mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!