Rethink how you eat your tacos. Get rid of the boring taco shell and make your next taco, a salad! This fresh and savory recipe is easy to make, even on the busiest of days!
How To Make Chicken Taco Salad
A wonderful recipe for tasty and satisfying bowl of chicken taco salad all in under an hour! This hearty dish would surely satisfy those cravings for Mexican take-out.
- In a medium pan, heat the olive oil.
- Add the chicken with salt and pepper to taste and sauté until golden brown.
- Take off of flame and place in a bowl to cool while you prepare the salad.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the sour cream and limes.
- Squeeze 2 limes into the salad and mix again, adding the additional if necessary.
- Top with sour cream.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!