This dish is so yummy and easy to prepare. Take it to potlucks and watch it disappear fast. This recipe is also good made without Doritos – use flour tortillas to make quesadillas.
How To Make Dorito Casserole
- 10.5 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 10.5 oz can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can diced Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 2 1/2 cup cooked chicken breasts shredded
- 2 cup colby/jack cheese shredded
- 1 bag nacho flavored Doritos
- 1/2 chicken broth
- Crush doritos and spread in a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the soups, Ro-tel, chicken, chicken broth, and 1 C. of the cheese.
- Spread on top of Doritos. Top with additonal cheese and bake at 350 degrees fro 30 minutes.