This brisket recipe by American chef Michelle Bernstein is perfect for a big group. It does take a while to prepare and cook so make sure to cook it in advance. Once ready to eat, just reheat it in its own gravy and serve warm.
Copycat Mom’s Brisket by Michelle Bernstein Recipe
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 large onions thinly sliced, 4 cups worth
- 2 medium carrots peeled and sliced 1⁄4 inch thick, 2 cups worth
- 4 garlic cloves chopped
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 cup chicken broth or beef broth
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup whole-grain mustard
- 2 envelopes Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix
- 1/3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley minced
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!