Your children will love it, your guests will love it and most of all you will love these. Not only are these Mexican pizzas quick and easy to make but they are packed full of ingredients!
How To Make Fast Mexican Pizzas
A fantastic way for quick and easy pizzas! These easy Mexican pizzas make use of flour tortillas in place of the regular pizza crust for a different take on the original.
- Preheat your oven to its highest temperature setting.
- Place tortillas on baking sheets.
- Spread roughly 4-ounce salsa per tortilla.
- Sprinkle roughly 4-ounce cheese blend on top and place roughly 3-ounce sausage slices.
- Bake until the cheese is bubbly, about 15 minutes. Serve immediately.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 782mg
- Calories: 442kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 108mg
- Fat: 33g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 9g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 421mg
- Protein: 29g
- Saturated Fat: 19g
- Sodium: 1596mg
- Vitamin A: 1292IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!