Looking for a quick-fix meal? Our easy-to-make chicken and stuffing skillet recipe is the answer to your problem. You can spruce up this dish in just 30 minutes or less. You can even save the extra as chicken stuffing for your next roast.
How To Make Chicken & Stuffing Skillet
There's no easy meal than putting together this chicken and stuffing dish. Using boneless chicken breasts, stuffing mix and mushroom soup, watch out for a flavorful output topped with delicious cheese.
- Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 15 minutes or until it's well browned on both sides and cooked through.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Prepare the stuffing in the skillet according to the package directions except let stand for 2 minutes.
- Return the chicken to the skillet.
- Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl.
- Pour the soup mixture over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until the mixture is hot and the cheese is melted.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 73mg
- Calories: 218kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 47mg
- Fat: 7g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 304mg
- Protein: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 703mg
- Vitamin A: 175IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Skip the turkey this year and replace it with our creamy and savory slow cooker chicken and stuffing recipe. It’s simple, filled with a delicious homemade stuffing with juicy chicken breasts.
Creamy and rich, this asiago tortelloni alfredo with grilled chicken is filled with 3 kinds of cheese topped with chicken and panko breadcrumbs.