How To Make Lemon Pepper Chicken Kebabs
For these chicken kebabs, the meat is marinated in pepper lemon blend, grilled with zucchini, squash, and onions, then finished with a dash of pepper.
- ¼cupolive oil
- ¼cupfresh lemon juice
- 2tsplemon zest
- 3clovesgarlic,(1 tbsp)
- 1tbspfresh rosemary,minced
- 1½tspfreshly ground black pepper,then more to taste
- 1½lbschicken breasts,boneless, skinless, diced into 1¼-inch pieces
- 2small zucchini,sliced into ¼-inch thick disks
- 2small yellow squash,sliced into ¼-inch thick disks
- 1large red onion,peeled and cut into wedges
In a mixing bowl whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, rosemary, pepper and salt.
Place chicken breasts in a gallon-size resealable bag and pour marinade over chicken. Seal bag while pressing excess air out and rub marinade over chicken.
Transfer to the refrigerator and let rest for 1 to 2 hours. If using wooden skewers soak in water for at least 1 hour.
Preheat a grill over medium-high heat to about 425 degrees F.
Thread chicken, zucchini, squash, and red onion onto skewers.
Brush grill grates lightly with oil then place kebabs on the grill.
Grill for about 5 minutes per side or until the center of the chicken registers 165 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer.
Season with more pepper to taste if desired and serve warm.
- Calories: 409.19kcal
- Fat: 23.78g
- Saturated Fat: 5.22g
- Trans Fat: 0.14g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 13.11g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.92g
- Carbohydrates: 19.82g
- Fiber: 3.30g
- Sugar: 2.82g
- Protein: 30.56g
- Cholesterol: 87.09mg
- Sodium: 560.60mg
- Calcium: 81.68mg
- Potassium: 947.74mg
- Iron: 2.35mg
- Vitamin A: 61.36µg
- Vitamin C: 31.28mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!