Anything is possible with a crockpot in-hand. And if there are days when you’re craving for some Asian cuisine, cook-up this sweet and sour pork recipe with your trusted crockpot.
How To Make Crockpot Sweet and Sour Pork
- 2 ⅔ lbs. boneless pork cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 ⅓ can pineapple chunks drained
- ⅔ cup corn syrup
- ⅓ cup vinegar
- 2 ⅔ tbsp. corn oil
- 4 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 ⅔ tbsp. catsup
- ⅔ cup green pepper chopped
- 2 ⅔ tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 ⅓ large sweet onion chopped Vidalia's
- In a large skillet, brown pork in corn oil.
- Layer the pork, green pepper and onion in crock pot.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch with 3 tbsp. water, add remaining ingredients and pour over pork.
- Cook on low for 4 hours or until tender.