This cheesy casserole load up with rice and chicken and has an Italian twist that everyone will love! Serve it with some warm bread and wine for a truly Italian meal!
How To Make Italian-Style Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Place the chicken in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with red pepper, parsley, and rice.
- Spread the cheese over the rice and chicken evenly.
- In a bowl, combine the broth, chicken soup, oregano, basil, garlic, and pepper.
- Mix well and pour over the top of the other ingredients.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 52mg
- Calories: 280kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 91mg
- Fat: 13g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 150mg
- Protein: 30g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 992mg
- Vitamin A: 578IU
- Vitamin C: 27mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!