This cheesy casserole load up with rice and chicken and has an Italian twist that everyone will love! Serve it with some warm bread and wine for a truly Italian meal!
How To Make Italian-Style Chicken and Rice Casserole
- 3 cup rotisserie chicken chopped
- 1 cup rice uncooked
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- handful fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup Italian blend cheese shredded
- 30 oz. chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1 clove garlic minced
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Place the chicken in the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Sprinkle the chicken with red pepper, parsley, and rice.
- Spread the cheese over the rice and chicken evenly.
- In a bowl, combine the broth, chicken soup, oregano, basil, garlic, and pepper.
- Mix well and pour over the top of the other ingredients.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.