Try this time marinating your roast with Italian dressing and some Worcestershire sauce.
Italian Marinated Roast Recipe
- 3 lb. beef roast
- 2 ¼ cup water
- 1 ½ cup ketchup
- 1.5 oz Italian dressing mix
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Mix water, ketchup, dressing mix, and Worcestershire sauce in a large plastic bag or container.
- Poke several holes in roast and add to mixture to marinate.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove roast and place on the rack in a roasting pan.
- Boil marinade rapidly for 1 minute and pour over roast.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 2-1/2 hours.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!