Try this time marinating your roast with Italian dressing and some Worcestershire sauce.
How To Make Italian Marinated Roast
- Mix water, ketchup, dressing mix, and Worcestershire sauce in a large plastic bag or container.
- Poke several holes in roast and add to mixture to marinate.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Remove roast and place on the rack in a roasting pan.
- Boil marinade rapidly for 1 minute and pour over roast.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 2-1/2 hours.
- Sugar: 13g
- Calcium: 51mg
- Calories: 493kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 156mg
- Fat: 26g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 950mg
- Protein: 44g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Sodium: 1485mg
- Vitamin A: 337IU
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!