Carrabba’s chicken parmesan is a best-selling classic. After all, it’s creamy and with the right amount of flavorful explosion.
Chicken parmesan can be served anytime, anywhere sometimes with pasta or with rice. The right crisp from the chicken is complemented by the sourness of the tomato and the saltiness of the cheese and with the savory flavors of herbs in between.
This Carrabba’s-inspired recipe will surely put some delightful twist to otherwise plain and simple chicken fillet. Read on and follow these easy steps to recreate the delicious dish.
How To Make Carrabba's Chicken Parmesan
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/8 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 cage-free egg beaten
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 4 slice fresh mozzarella
- 1 tsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- Using a meat mallet, pound the chicken until flat.
- Season chicken with salt and ground pepper.
- Dip chicken into egg, and then coat in bread crumbs.
- In a large skillet, warm butter over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken to skillet and cook for 5 minutes on each side or until well browned.
- Remove chicken from skillet and set aside.
- Pour marinara sauce into skillet.
- Return chicken to skillet and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover and cook for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.
Ingredients You Need
Commonly Asked Questions
What to serve with chicken parmesan?
Chicken parmesan pairs well with salad. Caesar salad is a classic side to go with chicken parmesan, for starters. It adds a nice touch of color to your plate as well!
Can you make chicken parmesan without bread crumbs?
Absolutely! A nice alternative would be tempura mix, as it will give your chicken a nice crunch.
There's a reason why chicken parmesan continues to be such a popular dish to this day. It's not only delicious, but it also gives you a delectable Italian twist to enjoy. Thanks to this recipe, chicken parmesan will definitely become a staple in your kitchen.