This broccoli and tomato casserole recipe is a healthy dish for the whole family. It’s a vegetarian dish but meat-eaters will enjoy it just as much too! You can even add pasta into this casserole if you want a more filling meal.
How To Make Broccoli & Tomato Casserole
This broccoli and tomato casserole recipe has fresh vegetables made with 3 types of cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Blanch the broccoli for 2 minutes until tender and drain.
- Chop the tomatoes and add them to the broccoli.
- Stir in the onion, garlic, and basil. Add 4 ounces of the mozzarella into the mixture and stir.
- Transfer this vegetable mixture to a baking dish and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, cottage cheese, and lemon juice together in a bowl. Add ½ cup of parmesan.
- Add the cheese mixture to the vegetables. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter the remaining mozzarella and parmesan on top.
- Bake for 35 minutes until the cheese has melted.
- Serve garnished with parsley.
- Sugar: 7g
- Calcium: 449mg
- Calories: 296kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Cholesterol: 126mg
- Fat: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 2mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 617mg
- Protein: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 1385mg
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Vitamin A: 1669IU
- Vitamin C: 90mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!