This blackened BBQ salmon recipe would be perfect the next time you have an outdoor party. The perfect pairing of the spices and BBQ sauce makes this recipe a hit!
How To Make Blackened BBQ Salmon
- 4 salmon fillets
- 1/2 tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 ½ tbsp. salt
- 1 ½ tbsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 tbsp. basil
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups BBQ sauce plus more to serve if desired
- Remove skin and bones from salmon fillets.
- In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, add remaining wet ingredients.
- Brush one side of each salmon fillet with the sauce, followed by the dry ingredients.
- Flip the fillets over and repeat on the opposite side.
- Cook salmon until easily flaked with a fork.
- Add extra BBQ sauce if desired and enjoy.