The popular rum-and-mint cocktail from Cuba was the inspiration for this entrée. A last-minute spritz of grilled lime adds even more flavor to this chicken breast recipe.
How To Make Mojito-Marinated Chicken Breasts
- Whisk lime juice, 1/2 cup rum, and next 4 ingredients in bowl.
- Place chicken in resealable plastic bag.
- Pour marinade over; seal bag.
- Turn bag to distribute marinade.
- Chill 4 hours, turning bag twice.
- Place lime quarters in shallow bowl.
- Pour remaining 2 tbsp. rum over, tossing to coat.
- Let stand at room temperature.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat).
- Grill chicken until cooked through, about 15 minutes per side.
- Transfer to platter.
- Grill limes until soft and slightly charred, about 5 minutes.
- Garnish platter with mint sprigs.
- Squeeze grilled limes over chicken and serve.
- Garnish with grilled pineapple slices cut into star shapes, if desired.
Tip: Mint syrup is often shelved with the coffee and tea at the supermarket
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 36mg
- Calories: 399kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Cholesterol: 145mg
- Fat: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 949mg
- Protein: 48g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 1221mg
- Vitamin A: 259IU
- Vitamin C: 23mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
BBQ & Grilled
Whip up a quick chicken meal with this instant pot chicken breast recipe! Enjoy tender chicken cooked in hearty seasonings in under an hour.
A delicious baked rosemary chicken with lemon and garlic. Made with just a few ingredients and ready in under an hour, it's the perfect meal for a busy night.
Pan-Fry & Skillet
Covered in almond flour & pork rinds, this keto-friendly fried chicken breast offers a crispy baked dish that's served with a spicy mayo dip.
Wondering what makes KFC's original chicken breast tasty? This recipe serves a spice-and-herb-packed bite similar to the fast-food giant's.
Pan-Fry & Skillet