The sweet and creamy taste of Kahlua makes for a great preparation for the ham.
How To Make Kahlua Baked Ham
- Place ham with rind on rack in roasting pan, fat side up.
- Roast at 300 F for 18 minutes per pound.
- During last hour, trim rind, score fat criss-cross and stud with cloves.
- Sprinkle top with brown sugar, then 3 tsp. Kahlua.
- Pour 1/2 cup Kahlua and mixed mustard into pan.
- Baste frequently with pan syrup.
- Sugar: 19g
- Calcium: 41mg
- Calories: 666kcal
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Cholesterol: 276mg
- Fat: 30g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 1099mg
- Protein: 72g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Sodium: 4371mg
- Vitamin C: 88mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!