How To Make Watermelon Pitcher Margaritas
Please the crowd with this Pitcher Margaritas recipe that offers a refreshing fruity flavor from watermelon, orange liqueur, and lime mixed with vodka!
Place tequila, orange liqueur, lime juice, and seedless watermelon in a blender and give them a good whirl. (Do it in two batches, depending on the size of the blender.)
Pour the ingredients through a fine-mesh strainer into a pitcher, pressing the solids to get as much liquid out as you can.
If desired to imbibe with flair, take a small plate or bowl and fill it with the salt.
Next, rub the rim of a cocktail or coupe glass (or a canning jar) with a wedge of lime.
Dip the glass into the salt and give it a small 1 to 2 turns.
Pour the cocktail into the prepared glasses and garnish with a lime wedge.
- If a juicer is available, simply juice the watermelon and stir it with the other ingredients in a pitcher.
- Buy tequila that has been aged for two months and is marked “100% de agave.” Tequilas that aren’t labeled with this are usually cut with fermented cane juice, resulting in a lower quality tequila.
- Swap out tequila for mezcal, tequila’s smokier, wilder cousin.
- For a frosty, thicker treat, freeze the watermelon before throwing it in the blender and skip the strainer.
- Calories: 239.17kcal
- Fat: 0.25g
- Saturated Fat: 0.04g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.05g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.08g
- Carbohydrates: 17.80g
- Fiber: 0.73g
- Sugar: 14.32g
- Protein: 0.79g
- Sodium: 489.30mg
- Calcium: 13.31mg
- Potassium: 155.30mg
- Iron: 0.36mg
- Vitamin A: 29.32µg
- Vitamin C: 16.80mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!