How To Make Sidecar Cocktail
Mixed with Cognac, orange liquor, and freshly squeezed lemon juice, this sweet and bright Sidecar Cocktail is the best drink to have along with barbecue!
- 2ozCognac,such as Rémy Martin V.S.O.P.
- ¾ozlemon juice,freshly squeezed
- ¼ozsimple syrup
- lemon twist,for garnish
Add all ingredients to a cocktail shaker filled with ice, and shake until cold to the touch.
Strain into a chilled coupe or cocktail glass.
Garnish with a twist of lemon.
To make the simple syrup:
- In a saucepan over medium heat, stir 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar together. Bring to a boil and adjust the heat to a simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, or until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool completely.
- To store the syrup, pour the syrup into a glass jar or bottle, and refrigerate until needed. The syrup will last for about 1 month in the refrigerator and almost indefinitely in the freezer.
- Calories: 203.83kcal
- Protein: 0.07g
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!