How To Make Frozen Mojito (Frojito!) Recipe
Try this cool, refreshing drink with a ticklishly tangy twist. Apply generous amounts of honey if you want your concoction to be sweet.
- 8mint leavesplus more for garnish
- 2ozwhite rum
- 1ozfresh lime juice
- 3tsphoney simple syrupor to taste
- 32mint leavesplus more for garnish
- 1cupwhite rum
- ½cupfresh lime juice
- 3tsphoney simple syrup(or more/less to taste)
Add mint, rum, lime juice, and simple syrup to a blender. Puree until smooth.
Add ice and puree until the frojito reaches a slushie-like texture.
Serve immediately, garnished with extra mint and a slice of lime if desired.
- Calories: 794.65kcal
- Fat: 0.15g
- Saturated Fat: 0.02g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.06g
- Carbohydrates: 41.97g
- Fiber: 1.01g
- Sugar: 31.44g
- Protein: 0.82g
- Sodium: 77.90mg
- Calcium: 73.53mg
- Potassium: 232.72mg
- Iron: 2.61mg
- Vitamin A: 15.17µg
- Vitamin C: 45.60mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!