If you don’t have an ice cream maker, pour mixture into a 12 x 12-inch cake pan. Put in freezer. Stir every 15 minutes until slushy. Transfer the mango sorbet to a plastic container and freeze for at least 6 hours.
How To Make Mango Sorbet
The taste of fruity mango is utterly divine once made into this simple sorbet dish.
- With a sharp knife, slice each mango in half lengthwise, cutting as close to the pit as you can.
- Scoop flesh out and put in blender.
- Cut remaining flesh from the pit and add to blender, along with simple syrup, lime juice, and water.
- Puree ingredients on high in the blender until smooth.
- Pour mixture into an ice cream maker and follow directions for the machine.
- Scoop into serving dishes.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!