How To Make Mango Kulfi
Whip up some cold mango kulfi for the hot season. Savor the sweet flavor of mango puree with milk, cardamom powder, and pistachios.
- Wash and peel mangoes. Chop them into cubes, and add them to a blender jar.
- Blend to make a smooth puree.
- In a mixing bowl or jug add the whipping cream, mango puree, saffron strands mixture, chilled milk, condensed milk, cardamom powder, and powdered pistachios.
- Blend on a medium speed for 2 to 3 until smooth.
Freezing In Molds:
- Transfer kulfi mix to kulfi molds, or popsicle molds.
- Close the lid, if you are using kulfi molds. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Once the kulfi is well set, dip the molds into hot water, or keep them under running water. You can also rub the molds between palm for a minute.
- Prise the kulfi out with the help of a knife.
- Garnish with powdered pistachios. Cut them into slices or serve as it is.
Freezing In Paper Cups:
- Transfer kulfi mix to paper cups.
- Wrap the cups with a foil paper, poke the top with a knife and insert an ice cream stick. Freeze for 8 hours or overnight.
- Slightly cut the edge of the paper cup, and remove it.
- Garnish with powdered pistachios and serve chilled.
- Sugar: 28g
- Calcium: 176mg
- Calories: 353kcal
- Carbohydrates: 38g
- Cholesterol: 64mg
- Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 8mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 319mg
- Protein: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 13g
- Sodium: 65mg
- Vitamin A: 1918IU
- Vitamin C: 10mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
BBQ & Grilled
Breads & Doughs
Breads & Doughs
Pies & Pastries
Dip, Sauce & Condiment