All the fruits you could ask for tossed with orange juice and sweet white wine.
How To Make Fresh Fruit Compote
This compote recipe is made with slices of fresh fruits and berries soaked in white wine with a touch of citrus.
- 1 cup kiwi , peeled and diced
- 1 cup peaches, fresh, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh and halved
- 1 cup watermelon balls
- 1 cup cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup red grapes, seedless
- ½ cup asti spumante , or other sweet white wine, chilled
- ½ cup orange juice
- Combine the kiwi, peaches, blueberries, strawberries, watermelon, cantaloupe, and grapes in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- Add the wine and orange juice concentrate then toss gently to coat.
- Cover and chill. Serve cold when ready, enjoy!
- Sugar: 17g
- Calcium: 26mg
- Calories: 103kcal
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 3g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 295mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 16mg
- Vitamin A: 1181IU
- Vitamin C: 54mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!