We’ve created a meringue cake recipe for this airy dessert that you can simply whip up and chill to eat. Give your pavlovas a sweet finishing touch by filling them up with your favorite summertime fruits.
No-Bake Mini Pavlova Meringue Cakes Recipe
- 14 oz. evaporated Milk can
- ¾ cup superfine sugar
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp. unflavored gelatin
- 1 ½ cup mixed fruits such cherries, blackberries, and raspberries
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the evaporated milk, superfine sugar, vanilla extract, and egg whites.
- Sprinkle the gelatin over 1/4 cup of hot water to dissolve.
- Pour gelatin mixture into evaporated milk mixture.
- Use an electric mixer to beat ingredients together until thickened.
- Spoon pavlova mixture into a piping bag with a star tip or a plastic bag with one tip cut off.
- Pipe out pavlovas 2-3" in diameter onto prepared baking sheet.
- Use the back of a spoon to smooth down the top of each pavlova and gently press an indentation into their centers. Cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until set.
- Spoon the fruit mixture of your choice into the center of each pavlova and serve.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!