If you don’t have a ton of ingredients, this coffee cake recipe is the perfect dessert to make. It is made with cinnamon rolls and cherry pie filling to give it a sweet and spiced flavor.
How To Make Easy Cherry Almond Coffee Cake
- 12.4 oz cinnamon rolls with pre-made icing
- 1 cup cherry pie filling
- 1 tbsp almonds slivered
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 9-inch round cake pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 rolls. Cut each roll into 4 pieces and place the pieces rounder side down into the pan.
- Spoon pie filling over rolls and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake for 25-35 minutes or until the rolls turn a deep golden brown.
- Cool for 3 minutes. Invert onto cutting board or plate and then invert again onto a serving plate.
- Microwave the icing on high for 3-7 seconds. Stir the icing to mix.
- Drizzle desired amount of icing over warm coffee cake. Serve warm.