This is a fun recipe that the kids can help decorate.
How To Make Candy Corn Brownie Pizza
- 19 oz chocolate brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup chopped roasted peanuts optional
- 2;/3 cup prepared chocolate frosting
- 3 cup candy corn
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In medium bowl, stir together brownie mix, eggs, oil and water until smooth (about 50 strokes). Stir in peanuts.
- Spread on a 13-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in the center comes out almost clean.
- Cool on pan. Spread frosting over brownie to within one-half inch of edge.
- Decorate with candy corn. Cut into wedges to serve.