Make a delicious breakfast quiche for a large party or a family meal! Use broccoli and peas to fill this French tart recipe with healthy greens.
How To Make Broccoli and Peas Quiche
Have a peek at French cuisine with this broccoli quiche recipe! Aside from being tasty, it's also filled with nutritious and healthy peas.
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
Roll out the dough into a 12-inch round.
- Place it in a pie plate and crimp the edges.
- Bake for 20 minutes until the pie crust is golden.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the onion, salt, and pepper and cook for about 8 minutes until golden.
In another bowl, combine the eggs and cream.
- Add the onion, broccoli, and cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
Pour the mixture into the crust and bake for 40 minutes until set.
Serve and enjoy.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 171mg
- Calories: 328kcal
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Cholesterol: 189mg
- Fat: 24g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 296mg
- Protein: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 265mg
- Vitamin A: 983IU
- Vitamin C: 41mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!