How To Make Easy Ranch Dip with Bacon and Cheddar
Pair your chips and veggies with this rich ranch dip! It’s made with sour cream, green onions, and cheese, with bacon for added flavor.
- 9ozbacon,(8 slices) cooked until crisp, cooled and crumbled into bits
- 8ozNeufchatel cheese,(1 package) softened
- 1¼cupssour cream
- 1ozHidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing Mix,(1 package)
- 1cupsharp cheddar cheese,finely shredded
- ⅓cupgreen onions,from about 2, chopped
- fresh vegetables and crackers,for serving
Place Neufchatel cheese in a medium mixing bowl and using an electric hand mixer whip until smooth. Add sour cream and mix until smooth.
Add the dressing mix, cheddar cheese, green onions, and bacon, then stir and fold until well-blended.
Serve with vegetables and crackers. Store dip in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
- Calories: 282.20kcal
- Fat: 26.24g
- Saturated Fat: 12.29g
- Trans Fat: 0.19g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 8.51g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.67g
- Carbohydrates: 2.68g
- Fiber: 0.09g
- Sugar: 2.16g
- Protein: 9.14g
- Cholesterol: 63.94mg
- Sodium: 344.56mg
- Calcium: 151.13mg
- Potassium: 146.12mg
- Iron: 0.27mg
- Vitamin A: 144.50µg
- Vitamin C: 0.89mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!