These cranberries are a great Christmas treat with turkey! You can add them to your favorite desserts or create a thick glaze for your roasts. It’s a versatile dish that will make any holiday dinner as sweet as can be. Check out our candied cranberry recipe!
How To Make Candied Brandied Cranberries
- Spread cranberries in a large baking pan.
- Sprinkle with sugar, seal with foil.
- Punch one hole in top of foil to let steam escape.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and splash brandy on cranberries.
- Ignite and stir until flame subsides.
- Pack in jars.
- Sugar: 206g
- Calcium: 14mg
- Calories: 991kcal
- Carbohydrates: 221g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 8g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 145mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 6mg
- Vitamin A: 102IU
- Vitamin C: 23mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!