These cranberries are a great Christmas treat with turkey! You can add them to your favorite desserts or create a thick glaze for your roasts. It’s a versatile dish that will make any holiday dinner as sweet as can be. Check out our candied cranberry recipe!
Candied Brandied Cranberries Recipe
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- 2 cup sugar
- ½ cup brandy
- Spread cranberries in a large baking pan.
- Sprinkle with sugar, seal with foil.
- Punch one hole in top of foil to let steam escape.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and splash brandy on cranberries.
- Ignite and stir until flame subsides.
- Pack in jars.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!