Hot dogs are great because they are pre-cooked, but they can easily get boring. Try this hot dog recipe for a fresh take on campfire hot dogs.
How To Make Hot Dog And Onion Stir-Fry
A simple stir fry of sliced hot dogs with some onions.
- Heat a cast-iron pan over the fire.
- Add the oil and cat the pan.
- Dice the onion and add to the fire.
- Cook the onions until they begin to soften.
- Add the hot dog and cook till the onions are soft and the hot dog is fully heated.
- Sugar: 1g
- Calcium: 17mg
- Calories: 153kcal
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Cholesterol: 20mg
- Fat: 10g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Potassium: 106mg
- Protein: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 309mg
- Vitamin C: 2mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!