This is not your basic tomato soup. The basil and artichoke add a wonderful full flavor. This is just one of our culinary recipes, that you can master!
How To Make Tomato Artichoke Soup
A rich and flavorful soup made from artichokes and crushed tomatoes.
- Chop artichoke in food processor or with a knife until very fine.
- Sauté onion and garlic in a little oil until transparent.
- Add crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, & broth stir to mix.
- Add artichoke and milk then stir to mix.
- Season with basil, salt and pepper.
- Bring to almost boiling and lower heat, then allow to cook on medium about 15 to 20 minutes and season to taste.
- For a smoother texture use a wand blender or puree in a food processor.
- This soup freezes well.
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!