Tilapia is the fourth most consumed seafood in the United States. No wonder people are just craving to get a bite out of this fish meat. However, beat the traditional frying and baking techniques and opt to grill it. Accompany the mildness of tilapia with this tart lemony sauce.
How To Make Grilled Tilapia with Lemon Butter Sauce
- 1 lb. tilapia fillets 6 medium fillets
- 2 tsp. butter
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- In a skillet, dry-grill the fillets.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic powder, and lemon.
- Heat in microwave for 10 seconds.
- Brush this mixture on both sides of all the fillets, then continue to grill until done.