If you don’t have any cod, you can also use red snapper, whitefish or sea bass as a substitute in this baked cod recipe.
How To Make Baked Cod With Onions
A wonderful seafood dish that bakes fresh cod fillets and tops them with a rich tomato sauce.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Lightly salt and pepper fish on both sides and arrange in 9x13-inch greased baking pan. Set aside.
In an 8-inch skillet, heat oil and cook dry onions over medium heat until tender.
- Stir in garlic and green onions and cook 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add tomato sauce, parsley, mint, salt and pepper, and cook until liquid is absorbed.
- Spoon vegetable mixture over fish fillets.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and bake until done, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 4g
- Calcium: 57mg
- Calories: 385kcal
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Cholesterol: 78mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 2g
- Iron: 2mg
- Potassium: 988mg
- Protein: 34g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 369mg
- Vitamin A: 535IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!
Skinless cod fillets are marinated in a robust brine made from soy sauce, chili garlic sauce, fresh ginger, and more, then grilled with quartered potatoes. Taste the most divine bold flavors of smoky, savory, and spicy, all blended together in perfect harmony.
Pan-Fry & Skillet