How To Make Ciabatta Bread With Greek Salad
Craving for a greek salad sandwich with authentic Greek-style? Spinach, olives, and feta in a slice of ciabatta bread with a touch of red wine vinegar.
- 2tbspred wine vinegar
- 4tspextra virgin olive oil
- 5tbspKalamata olives,minced
- 4red onion,thin slices
- salt and fresh ground pepper,coarse to taste
- 12ozciabatta bread,cut into 4 pieces
- 8romaine lettuce leaves
- ½cucumber,thinly sliced, medium
- 1tomato,thinly sliced, medium
In a small bowl, whisk red wine vinegar, and olive oil then season with salt and pepper.
Add chopped olives and red onions then set aside.
Spread the olive mixture on 4 slices of bread.
Top with lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and red onion then season with salt and pepper.
Top with feta, close, and cut the sandwich in half.
- Calories: 386.54kcal
- Fat: 11.94g
- Saturated Fat: 3.82g
- Trans Fat: 0.02g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 5.37g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.02g
- Carbohydrates: 57.97g
- Fiber: 6.92g
- Sugar: 12.54g
- Protein: 13.53g
- Cholesterol: 13.65mg
- Sodium: 765.54mg
- Calcium: 244.70mg
- Potassium: 517.27mg
- Iron: 4.14mg
- Vitamin A: 88.66µg
- Vitamin C: 15.30mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!