Give your traditional baked chicken recipe a bit of spice. For this recipe, the spice comes from the mustard, which gives it a bit of a kick but has a strong, flavorful taste. Go ahead and give this mustard chicken recipe a try.
How To Make Spicy Mustard Chicken
- In a small mixing bowl combine dry ingredients and mix well.
- Add yellow mustard, Italian dressing,
- Dijon mustard and horseradish.
- Mix until well blended.
- Place chicken in zip lock bag with mustard sauce.
- Coat chicken thoroughly and refrigerate 2-3 hours.
- Place chicken and mustard sauce in baking dish.
Bake at 375 degrees F for 35-40 minutes, until chicken is completely cooked.
- Sugar: 3g
- Calcium: 140mg
- Calories: 276kcal
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Cholesterol: 90mg
- Fat: 19g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 4mg
- Potassium: 330mg
- Protein: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Sodium: 1949mg
- Vitamin A: 324IU
- Vitamin C: 1mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!