This seafood bake recipe is a great way to spice up your boring old fish fillets! For this recipe, you can use flounder, haddock or pollock fillets.
How To Make Seafood Florentine Bake
This seafood bake dish cooks fish fillets in spinach and a batter-like mixture.
- 2 lb fish fillets, flounder, haddock or Pollock
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp pepper
- 11 oz condensed cream of shrimp , or Cheddar cheese soup
- 10 oz spinach, thawed and well drained, frozen chopped
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange fish fillets in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish; sprinkle with salt, onion powder and pepper.
- Spoon soup over fillets; top with spinach. Beat remaining ingredients with wire whisk or hand beater about 1 minute or until almost smooth.
- Pour over spinach and fillets.
- Bake uncovered about 40 minutes or until top is golden Brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
- Sugar: 12g
- Calcium: 405mg
- Calories: 657kcal
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Cholesterol: 211mg
- Fat: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Iron: 5mg
- Potassium: 1641mg
- Protein: 61g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sodium: 2121mg
- Vitamin A: 7243IU
- Vitamin C: 20mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!