Potato skins are always a great appetizer. Have these available at your holiday celebration for a carb-loaded delicacy. Looking for more party starters to wow your guests? Try these potato skins loaded with cheese, bacon, and chives!
How To Make Copycat Chili’s Loaded Potato Skins
This copycat potato skin recipe from Chili’s is all you need for a creamy and cheesy treat to fill you up for either breakfast, lunch, or dinner .
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 40 mins
Total: 50 mins
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crushed
- ½ cup scallion, sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 15 small red potatoes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the red potatoes into a large baking pan.
- Let it bake for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Slice each potato half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the middle of the potato into a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mash the mixture.
- Spoon the mixture in each potato.
- Place them back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with sour cream.
- Sugar: 6g
- Calcium: 184mg
- Calories: 509kcal
- Carbohydrates: 69g
- Cholesterol: 30mg
- Fat: 21g
- Fiber: 7g
- Iron: 3mg
- Potassium: 1975mg
- Protein: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Sodium: 363mg
- Vitamin A: 314IU
- Vitamin C: 38mg
Submit Your Own Recipe
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!