This refreshing mint iced tea recipe is sweetened with pineapple and lemon.
How To Make Pineapple Iced Tea
This thirst-quenching tea is easy to mix up and will give a refreshing taste to your Pineapple Iced Tea
- Bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat.
- Put in the tea bags and mint then let it steep for 3 minutes.
- Remove the mint and continue to steep the tea bags for about 10 minutes until the water is very dark.
- Remove the tea bags then while the tea is still warm, add the sugar and juices. Stir to dissolve the sugar then add ice.
- Pour into a gallon container, adding enough water to fill to the gallon level mark.
- Chill then serve iced with mint sprigs and pineapple spears if desired!
- Sugar: 46g
- Calcium: 19mg
- Calories: 188kcal
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fat: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Iron: 1mg
- Monounsaturated Fat: 1g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 78mg
- Protein: 1g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Sodium: 21mg
- Vitamin A: 5IU
- Vitamin C: 12mg
Have your own special recipe to share? Submit Your Recipe Today!