A great recipes to make for a fall party of just for your family to enjoy together on a fall day.
How To Make Crockpot Mulled Cider
- 1 gal apple cider
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp allspice
- 3 tsp cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 2 dashes nutmeg
- 1 orange halved
- Pour the cider into the crockpot and stir in the brown sugar.
- Place the allspice, cloves, cinnamon sticks, and nutmeg in a coffee filter. Tie the coffee filter with butcher’s twine and place it into the cider.
- After some time, add orange to the cider.
- Cover the crockpot on let it heat on low for 3 hours.
- Serve your crockpot mulled cider and enjoy!
Calories: 27kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 24mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 16mg | Iron: 1mg