If you did a double-take while reading the recipe title your eyes aren’t deceiving you. There IS vodka in this tasty strawberry popsicle recipe
How To Make Strawberry Peach Vodka Popsicles
- 10 strawberries pureed
- 2 oz peach syrup
- ½ cup peaches sliced
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 12 oz tonic water
- 5 oz vodka
- Mix strawberry puree with 2 oz. of vodka in a bowl.
- Place three teaspoons of strawberry mixture in the bottom of a popsicle mold.
- Stir together the peach syrup and tonic water. Add 3 oz. of vodka and stir.
- Pour peach and vodka mixture over strawberry mixture and stir to combine.
- Freeze for about 2 hours. Insert popsicle sticks and let freeze overnight.
- To make the peach syrup: Wash, peel, and pit peaches. Place peaches in a blender or food processor and process until peaches are pureed. Place water, sugar and peach puree in a pot and bring to a boil and continue to boil for 5 minutes.